Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Har de Har Har

It is my last day before departure and I got a lot to do. It is also my last day at work for two and half weeks so I got a lot to do.

This afternoon I am going to run by EMS (Eastern Mountain Sports) for a sack for the mini Thermarest (Son Corbett lost the original) and some nifty socks, then over to Kingstown for an inspection sticker. I don't need a sticker as in Rhode Island you don't get one your first year but I don't want to worry about having to prove this at tech.

Then I will visit the original Sleddog and Chief of the Sled Dog Touring Team, Doug Mo for a ceremonial laying of the hands on the bike. I will also get a pair of original SDTT stickers which will be the only stickers on the bike, other than the blue reflective tape Pete put on yesterday.

So, I leave tomorrow, got a ton of stuff to do and I am blogging.


Hare de Har Har and a big Roger Ramjet to you, I'm almost outta here.